Make your own stationary organiser set

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make your own stationary organiser set

Post by sandra on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:04 pm

All you need for this is a rotating disk, some glue, paint and empty toilet rolls.

First you're going to want to paint the toilet rolls and the rotating disk in your choice of colour. If you want, you could even make it multicoloured like the rainbow.
Next you'll need to place the toilet rolls on the rotating disk in the formation you like. Any formation is fine, it's your stationary organiser set and you should feel comfortable using it.

Now all you need to do is glue the toilet rolls to the rotating disk in the formation you placed them and you're done!
Make sure to wipe off the excess glue so it doesn't ruin the hard work you put into painting it.

sandra
Assistant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make your own stationary organiser set

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:42 am

This sounds like a neat way to recycle what you already have. When you work in a home office, it's true that you don't have the advantage of the office supply cabinet, etc. I would be curious how other home office workers shop for supplies - do you stock up once a year, get them as you need them, or something else? In our house we seem to always be running out of paper.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.globalhomeoffice.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danielledavidson on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm

That sounds like it would be pretty simple. I love the idea. I think that I"m going to try this out.

danielledavidson
Assistant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top